- suitable for all terrains
- bassinet size
- large storage basket
- also includes 2x leg cover, bag, rain cover, mosquito net and cup holder
- the brake occasionally jammed
- unstable canopy on the seat
- the teeth on the backrest positioning have broken off
A lot of performance for little money. We drove it through meadows, fields, forests... even without inflatable wheels.
I was extremely happy with the bassinet. We used it even in winter when our daughter was 7 months old, and she was already large at birth :-D The seat unit was fine, but after 4 months the positioning of the backrest broke down - the teeth broke out. Even so, we already wanted to replace it with a lighter pushchair.
Which bothered me a bit:
- the brake sometimes could not be released - maybe a faulty piece
- we ordered with inflatable wheels, but they came foam ones with dummy valves :-O it was solved with the dealer, but it didn't work out, ... but we were still very happy with the wheels.