So far a very good experience. Good quality of materials, very practical and comfortable. Very good dimensions and looks tough. Glad for the quality / price.
- very nice, soft suspension (rocking motion)
- nice look in melange
- affordable price
- long measurement of the carrycot sleeping surface
- thin materials, better for a spring/summer baby
- not sure how long it's gonna last, but for sure not 3 years
- on the heavier, bulkier side
I am happy with it. I needed something for our bumpy surrounding roads - and we often go walking in the forest or anywhere outside. For that, and with the money, we wanted to pay; we got something nice and usable.
- Large wheels
- Extendable canopy
- You don't need to store the part you are not using
- A nice option for the first months
- Spaciousness (mainly in the pushchair mode)
- 'Cheap' materials
Only for a year or so of the baby. Nice for terrain, but you feel the low price kind of everywhere on the pram. A good option for those on a tight budget and, e.g., living in a village, but those more demanding might be disappointed.
Ok. Could be better, could be worse.