This is just one of the reviews of the Kinderkraft Indy stroller. Check for more reviews, specifications, or ask our stroller expert: Go to Kinderkraft Indy detail
- Light weight.
- Flat reclining.
- One hand folding (needs a bit of practice though).
- Side way opening bumper bar.
- Good height. (I am 1.77m and it is good for me. Expected it to be lower.)
- Front wheels can NOT be fixed. Really big minus.
- Very plastic smelly on arrival. Needs time to air out before first use!
- Wheels very plastic - I am sure on very smooth or snowy surfaces they will just slide away also due to the low weight of the stroller.
- Sunshade is not equipped with UV protection.
I am really positively surprised. I did not expect a lot for the low price. But I was positive surprised on arrival.
Only really big and unexpected minus: front wheels cannot be fixed. Had I known that before purchasing it I would have not bought it.