- Large shopping basket
- Gel wheels without maintenance
- Double suspension
- Adjustable handle
- A little heavier
- The disc on the wheels quickly rubs off when the space is narrow
Spacious, gorgeous, comfortable stroller for baby. Big carrycot and the positioning is great, wonderful relief from the outside. I missed only a little more ventilation on the carrycot.
We also used the seat part. It is spacious, good positioning. Practical, perfect suspension, gel wheels are great.
- Beautiful bassinet, imitation of a diamond ❤
- Goes over absolutely any terrain
- For a 3-in-1 set, it's pretty light
- The basket or underslung bag is small enough - any load of shopping does not fit
- A little squeaky already new from the box
- Takes up a lot of space
- Doesn't fit in a smaller car boot
- The wheel caps are coming off
Super stroller, quite happy with it.
- carrycot size
- plastic shaped bottom
- large wheels
- maneuvering with the carrycot
- not-so-spacious basket
- mommy bag quality is rather shabby
- not-so-good seat unit
- seat hood
- looks cheaper than on the pictures
I loved the look, but it looks less expensive when you look closer. The carrycot is very spacious and lasts a long time, but the seat unit is much weaker and with a short hood. We changed the pram from something less heavy after about a year.
- great wheels
- a lot of storage
- the wheel rims get scratched (like on any other stroller like this)
An excellent stroller system - beautiful, stylish. I would choose it again.
- large carrycot
- excellent chassis
- easy to fold
- gel-filled wheels
- just awesome
- the only con was the car seat - when one wants to click it off the chassis, it is very difficult (really a two-person job!)
An awesome stroller system, absolute satisfaction from our part! I can heartily recommend it.
- very nice to push
- after a holiday by the sea, it started to squeak
Except for the squeaking, which we can't seem to be able to stop (even after lubricating the chassis), we are very satisfied with it.
- Easy manipulation
- Great accessories
- Comfortable to use
- Beautiful design
- Someone could mind the higher price tag (we didn't)
We're using it for a week now. The whole travel system is beautiful, with an easy-to-manipulate chassis. Easy to fold, and with carrycot, it feels lightweight (great driveability). The backrest can be inclined in the carrycot - the highest position being an almost sitting one, which will be perfect for a bigger, curious baby. I really like the changing bag, mosquito net, cup holder, safety harness (there's even one for the carrycot) - all included... I don't see any negatives for now :-)