- great to handle - easy one-handed operation even on broken pavements, can also traverse worse terrain
- design - it's just gorgeous, luxurious
- large shopping basket
- suitable for taller parents as the handle can be pulled up really high, also the bassinet is positioned higher compared to other strollers in the same class
- there is no hood extension - it can be solved with the original sun visor (it does not darken the interior, though)
- folding the stroller into two parts - the seat/bassinet must be detached and the frame folds flat
- uncomfortable positioning of the stroller - two hands to press the buttons and half-fold the seat - compared to the Joolz Hub this solution is very uncomfortable
In a year of intensive use, even on rough terrain, the stroller has no shortcomings, especially with the wheels and chassis. I definitely recommend the stroller. Except for a few downsides, which I have found only through use, I rate the stroller as excellent.