2 parent reviews
- Basket for a few bits and bobs while you're out.
- Folds up easily.
- Lightweight and fits into the car boot reasonably well.
- Good value.
- The seat doesn't rise up enough and my daughter slides down with all her weight on the strap.
- There isn't a crotch strap cover and with the slumping, it looks uncomfortable.
- Rain cover not big enough with a larger child in the buggy. Not so bad with a smaller baby.
- Sun shade isn't big enough, we're using a separate brolly on sunny days.
Reasonably priced lightweight buggy.
- Reasonably padded seat
- High weight capacity
- Lies flat
- Often on sale, bought mine for about £50
- Different colours available
- Toggle recline easy to use but seat does not go very upright, my toddler is constantly sliding down/ slumping in it, not great
- Canopy is tiny, you will definitely need an extra sun shade cover
- I think it should come with a crotch pad cover
Had mine for about 18 months, holding up pretty well, used on different terrains. Biggest con in my opinion is the seat that doesn't sit upright enough.