- Large hood
- Large wheels
- Comfortable seat (for the child)
- Large basket for anything you need to take with you
- A 'bag' behind the basket, closable with a zipper
- Perfect storage pockets on the hood
- Short handlebar - I kicked the rear axle
- Too wide, I almost didn't fit in our elevator
I had it three days then returned it. The main reason was that it squeaked loudly.
I bought it as a pushchair with suspension, for all-terrain use, and because of the full-sized, full-features seat
- wheel suspension
- seat (and backrest) padding
- extra pockets in the basket and on the back part of the canopy
- extra-large canopy
- quality materials with nice detailing
- they say it lays flat, but it is not a real 180-degree lay-flat. I don't think it's a disadvantage, I just expected different (and my DS doesn't mind)
- the sitting position is also not totally upright, I miss about an inch, but somehow I expected a more upright seat
- no hinge on the bumper bar - you have to remove it completely (it doesn't gate-open) - but this is normal for all the Joie pushchairs
I am very happy with it. Not the best one for shopping centers or small shop aisles, but even with that weight and size it pushes very nicely.
The seat, and its backrest, are soft, padded with memory foam. The child sits higher above the ground, which provides a better view and a kind of closeness to the parent. Also, the pushchair goes through anything, and it does it in silence.
I bought it as a pushchair with suspension, for all-terrain use, and because of the full-sized, full-features seat similar to Litetrax Air.