For any terrain, easy to handle and compact enough. I would love a larger basket.
- Solid and massive
- High quality covers' material
- The leatherette-covered handle can be cleaned nicely
- Positioning of the seat
- Brake on the handle - perfect and quick thing
- "Upright" sitting position seat is not quite upright
- The basket is very small
- The harness cannot be adjusted - the footmuff, the liner slide down
- The bassinet lasts up to half a year
Great stroller, except for a few things that are imperfect.
The pram is reversible, usable in any terrain, spacious. Compact and modern design.
- Seat can parent- and forward-face
- Small basket
- Not ok even with just a bit of snow
- The front wheels did whatever they wanted (not what I needed them to)
I was disappointed. The car seat from the 3in1 set was horrible, not comfy for my little one at all. The carrycot was OK, the seat as well, but the wheels were catastrophic. They were getting stuck or rotated wildly. I might have had a faulty piece, idk, but I wouldn't buy it again. Also, it was quite heavy.
- large wheels
- simple front wheel locking system
- gel wheels (no punctures)
- fully reversible, lay-flat seat unit
- large canopy with multiple adjustment positions
- sturdy carrycot with comfy mattress and padding and nice sun/wind coverage thanks to apron + canopy together
- a bit heavy, which is good, since it adds stability
- bulky after folding
- not the best for going up and down stairs since the suspension is individual - on each wheel
Ideal for what I need. It really can handle all-terrain and off-road - even snow, stones, my plowed garden... Excellent suspension, large wheels, easy fold... and the handbrake is a godsend.
- possible adjustment of the backrest
- washable fabrics
- adjustable handlebar
I own the Jane Crosswalk 3in1 stroller system, and I am extremely satisfied. Jane produces these in just the separate - stroller version, as well as in the stroller system sets.
Crosswalk's suspension system is fantastic. It can handle even quite brutal conditions easily - even with one hand - or 3 fingers! Awesome solid big wheels. Carrycot is spacious, featuring ventilation and backrest incline adjustment. The seat unit can be clicked on facing you or facing the world. Many backrest positions are available.
We are using it for our second child already, and it still looks like new. Everything is fully washable. Personally, I would not choose any other model even now. No problems with servicing it, and whatever accessories you need - the sibling board, a footmuff... Jane offers it - and really well-made. One more advantage - the handlebar can also be positioned (3 positions), which is ideal for taller parents.
Good luck when choosing yours.