- Controllable with one hand
- Lots of small details
- Structurally elaborate stroller, which corresponds to the price (it is not cheap)
- Really only for lighter babies
- A more unstable backrest - when the baby is lying down and you want to lift him up with the backrest, you can feel that it is softer, but when it clicks in, it's ok
- I don't like that you can either put a cosytoes or a raincoat, you can't put both on at the same time - which is wrong, after all, when it's raining outside it's also cold and you need both things
A unique stroller, a superior umbrella buggy with the advantages of a pushchair. Light and sturdy, I washed the covers about 3 times - you need to take pictures of it being put down so you don't worry about it afterwards.
- To ascertain spare parts is impossible
Trying to contact one human being to ascertain the spare parts however everyone is keeping on passing you to different staff and at the end, the result is big 0!!!!
- One-hand maneuvering
- Many small details
- A refined design, which also reflects in the price (it's not cheap)
- The backrest is not that sturdy - when the child naps and then wakes up, and you want to incline it back up, you feel how unstable it is, but then it clicks in, and it's ok again
- I don't like that you cannot use the leg cover and the rain cover at the same time - if it's raining, you need both!
A unique umbrella-type buggy with all the advantages of a full-size stroller. Lightweight and compact. I washed the covers circa 3 times - and I recommend taking pictures of how you put it down so you can remember how to put it back up (otherwise its a bit of a struggle).
- Upright sitting position
- Lay-flat position
- Apron and rain cover included
- Can easily fit everywhere
- Easy to control one-handedly
- Non-adjustable handle
I have it in denim color, and it's beautiful. It meets all my requirements - except for the non-adjustable handle. It offers an upright sitting as well as lay-flat position, and a large canopy. I'm happy with it.
- Front wheel suspension
- Lower quality of plastic parts, but my stroller is already used by 4th kid, so that's only a cosmetic fault, and reparable issues don't really matter in this case
Quality fabrics and well-made details. A chassis is also nicely made - an ideal stroller for walks through the city and shopping.