- Super folding mechanism
- Design, look
- Large canopy
- Simple packaging/assembly
- Poor suspension
- Poor handling
- Size pretty large after folded
Such a sleek and pretty stroller but unfortunately wasn’t the one for us.
For a stroller of its size and a fold with the seat attached, the folding mechanism is one of the best I’ve experienced! But with that, the stroller doesn’t fold so flat in my opinion.
The biggest reason for returning for us was the suspension. My 1-year-old in the sitting position didn’t mind so much but I definitely would not recommend for a newborn's sensitive spine.
It has a lovely carrycot but no suspensions at all, which means that my daughter cannot sleep in it while going out. Also, Inglesina customer service is not responsive, so if you have an issue, good luck in getting in touch with them.
Inglesina won because it met the majority of our requirements, and the design got me at first glance
- Beautiful :-)
- Telescoping handlebar - we are both tall
- Huge bassinet
- The bassinet backrest can be adjusted
- Extra-large canopy
- One-hand fold
- Weight limit of 22 kg
- Narrow chassis - perfect for small elevators
- A stand available or included in the full set
- No suspension (at least I don't feel any) - it is an urban stroller. However, our little one didn't mind a bit of shaking :-)
We were choosing the stroller system for our first baby for a very long time. We considered the Baby Jogger City Premier, the Britax Go Big, the Nuna Mixx, and others... In the end, the Inglesina won because it met the majority of our requirements, and the design got me at first glance.