- Light weight
- Poor quality materials
- Small basket
- Tricky fold mechanism
- Looks cheap
Very light, but quality is lacking, I wouldn't feel safe putting my child in this stroller as it's very flimsy. Material is see through and basket is very small. Got on sale but definitely not worth full price. Ultimately sent back for a refund.
- Good extras
- Shoulder strap
- Light weight
- Good on all terrains and easy to manoeuvre
- Handle is quite flimsy
- The footmuff comes down really low and pretty much only covers from the knees down which seems pointless
- Basket isn’t very big
- Hood doesn’t fully cover the baby when laying down
Bought as our holiday pram and a spare for my parents. I think it’s good for the price, I probably wouldn't use it as my everyday pram as the frame is definitely not as sturdy as my Bugaboo but for a spare, it’s great. The folding takes a bit of getting used to, but once you’ve done it a few times, you get the hang of it
If you are taking it on holiday I’d recommend the protective bag as it essentially turns the buggy into a backpack so easy to carry around the airport.
- Rain cover ripped within 6 weeks.
- Wheels badly designed and tend to lock.
- Brake will lock by itself when pushing the buggy.
- Shopping trip today on flat surfaces it was practically all unusable, we have had it only 20 months and it is only used max 1-2 times per week!
We bought this as an investment to get a decent pushchair. Really disappointed with the functions.