- looks good- all my friends a jealous:-)
- very comfortable for the Baby
- super good quality
- big basket for shopping
- it has a good height (I don’t like it when the bassinet is low, like the bugaboo Cameleon)
- it has a bag for the rain cover in the sun canopy, so you always have it with you and don’t have to think about it
- perfect for every underground
- you can use it very long, as it has a huge reversible seat
- very heavy
- you need both hands to drive it, as the wheels do not swivel (the are strollers you can steer with one finger, they say)
- needs a lot of space
I adore my Hesba Condor Coupé! I always wanted to drive it in dark blue with blue and white inside, no matter what sex the baby will be - so we bought it when I was just 4 month pregnant.
We got it second hand, still quite expensive, but I think it’s worth the money. You can sell it at a good price again and you can see in every detail that it’s built to last! I think it’s the most comfortable way a baby can be driven around - I would compare it to a Mercedes S-Class :-)
We live in the city, so I can walk nearly everywhere or I drive by bus. That’s the way you can use the Hesba perfectly. I can’t fit it in the car (Fiat 500) and I wouldn’t do it with a bigger car, as it is really heavy. For that, I just ordered a smaller stroller which is easier to handle.