- Compact size
- One-hand fold
- Seat can be fully reclined
- Good maneuverability
- Large basket
- Large canopy
- Backrest is only 40 cm, not suitable for taller children
- Frame is weak, 15kg limit is the max it can hold (based on our experience too)
- Seat material is not the best, it wears out quickly
- Small wheels can have issues even on smaller road cracks
- Seat cannot be set to the upright position, so it might be uncomfortable for babies who don't like leaning back
We bought this stroller for travelling to fit into our car's trunk and it was good for a while. My biggest issue is that it's not suitable for larger children. Of course, you cannot expect much from such a compact stroller, but the weak frame and small backrest make it really uncomfortable for parents and babies too.
I recommend this only if you have a smaller child and plan to use this only occasionally. Definitely not for daily use.