When a child is sitting in the seat, it's rather difficult to get up curbs; otherwise, I was quite happy with it
- Large basket for shopping
- Child's and parent's tray
- Low weight
- Leg rest - adjustable
- Backrest - adjustable
- A rear pocket in the canopy
- One-hand fold
- Short leg rest, better for a smaller child
- Difficult getting up curbs - overall, it's rather hard to lift the front wheels
The stroller is good, overall. But I think it's more comfortable for smaller children. My son is 1-year-old, 78cm, and the leg rest seems too short. The feet are dangling, and it was not comfortable for him.
One more downside. When a child is sitting in the seat, it's rather difficult to get up curbs. Otherwise, I was quite happy with it.