- easy clean fabrics with patterns fascinating my son
- reclines flat
- large hood with ventilation and a rear pocket
- adjustable handle
- nice basket
- bumper bar features a middle strap so that the child doesn't slide out
- easy fold
- the rear part of the hood kind of dangles, which I'd suggest to rather attach to the rear part of the backrest
- wheels don't seem to be high-quality
- brake goes through the whole rear axle, making a tall parent shorten his/her step
- strap recline, overall strap quality (even the harness straps)
- bumper bar doesn't gate-open
- extendable part of the hood is mesh, so if you'd like to cover your baby when it's raining, it's kind of unusable
I like it. It looks very nice, fabrics are pleasant to touch, and there is enough space for my not-so-little little one. Let's see if it lasts us since the price was very affordable - perhaps too low for such a pushchair.
Good-looking, lightweight, practical... but the rear wheels just got too damaged after not even three months
This buggy is good-looking, lightweight, practical... but the rear wheels just got too damaged after not even three months. And nothing happened to solve it even after I put in a complaint with the shop.