- UV protection
- Quality fabric
- Nice combinations
- Design - look is weaker
Great. I also had a mosquito net, coconut mattress, wheel covers inside and a sun visor. Maximum satisfaction - the best stroller both for the city and for the terrain.
- Durable cushioning wheels
- Handle can be reversed to either side
- Positioning of the backrest and legs separately
- Spacious for baby
- Large shopping basket
- High weight
For me a great stroller - "a tank", which has no problem to go through any terrain. High quality, powerful. Reversible sports part, but also the handle itself can be rotated. Beautifully cushioning.
- Easy fold
- Tackles any terrain
A great stroller. Lightweight, we ride it in the woods and meadows and it handled everything without problems. It even managed to cross the ski slope in winter.
- for any terrain (snow, ice, frozen mud, dirt roads…)
- front wheels can be swapped for a fixed-wheel axle for really harsh terrain
- great suspension
- reversible handlebar
- not only hard-based but also soft insert carrycot that's more compact
- insert carrycot can be converted into a backpack
- a lot of room for your feet, no kicking the axle
- the hood doesn't provide that much sun protection
- I can't say the design is the best (from the point of view of how it looks)
The best wheels I've ever seen on a pram. It can go over everything quite comfortably and is excellently sprung - the child is not knocked around in the bassinet nor the seat unit. It doesn't tip over, it doesn't rattle anywhere nor squeaks... it's a keeper.
The price to pay for those features is its weight. Hartan could also work on the design/looks a bit more, to be honest. it's not a head-turner by far. Still, I like it a lot. All the prams I've owned so far were plastic rattles next to this one. My daughter (a year and a half) also likes it, it is spacious and when she's tired, she goes and points at our Hartan, she doesn't want to go to sleep in her lightweight Nuna buggy.
- sturdy frame
- pretty, sporty design
- the fabrics faded ver quickly, even if they guaranteed quality German textiles 😕
- no way of washing the hood fabric
I bought it new when having my son. It was pretty at first, but the fabric faded quickly, which disappointed me. A very expensive pram and still with such errors...