- Incredibly small after folding
- Not seen on the streets much
- LEVER-operated recline (no straps)
- Flip-flop friendly brake
- Lie-flat seat
- Gate-opening buper-bar
- Cup-holder and travel bag included
- Short leg rest
- Short seatback
- The canopy extends with mesh that cannot be covered (only by shortening it)
I am really into the fold, so easy, almost nothing to do from my part. And it is so compact.
I do not love that canopy that kind of cannot be extended - if extended, the mesh above the childs head makes the sun shine straight on the child. Not even talking about when it rains...
Also, the seat size is not the largest - but it is, I guess, normal for a travel buggy. For occasional use, it's alright. For longer naps while doing a lot of shopping, better for smaller children.