- low weight
- leg rest positioning
- faces in and against the direction of travel
- only for the city
My son started walking with this stroller. The perfect thing is its low weight and one-handed handling.
I positively evaluate the possibility of reversing the seat part to face the direction of travel or the opposite direction. Nice design, good price, easy to fold, good maintenance. I do not like the fact that the handle cannot be adjusted and the poor accessibility to the basket when the carrycot is on (this is not the case with the seat part). :-)
- small seat size
- sun hood
We only had it for a little while, but we were not happy with it at all.
- Quickly foldable
- Facing both directions
- Easy to steer
- Suitable seat size
- Large shopping basket
I can only recommend it. I'm even more satisfied with it than with the buggy 😊
- No rattling
- No rocking the baby
Nice design, seat facing both directions. It was good - the only thing that bothered me, it could not be rocked. Otherwise everything ok.
- Seat faces in both directions
- Easy to click when turning the seat
- Adjustable footrest
- Bumper bar at just the right height
- Large and easily accessible basket
- Beautiful design
- The world's best leg cover, zipped and insulated
- Easy folding
- Sturdy, not loose, the seat fits well on the frame
- Backrest easily adjustable, doesn't fall over and goes to full recline
- Canopy without extension
- No suspension
- Wheels are hard, not for snow and terrain at all
- Quite large size when folded
Almost the perfect stroller :-) Except for 3 beauty flaws, it was the only one that met all my requirements. It has carried 4 children and I was always happy to come back to it after winter and use it again - until it snowed :-)
It also carried a newborn, a transitioning period, and on vacation a 2.5 year old slept in it - albeit with his legs propped up on the handle, but he didn't mind :-)
- Usable both forward and parent-facing
- Too bulky in the car
I was not satisfied with the stroller at all. After 3 months it started to rattle (even greasing the wheels didn't help).
- Fully adjustable
- The footmuff slides down
Lightweight, reversible (usable in both directions). A great stroller.