- the most cushioning stroller of this type
- wheels foam and filled with air, so there is no risk of puncture
- leather handle
- positioning handle
- removable footrest
- well designed safety belts, their unfastening - it is quick to change the footmuff, for example
- a thin fabric on the hood
- short hood
- seat positioned lower, so slightly worse access to the basket
- fabric bumper bar - could be in a PU leather, as children quickly get it dirty
A great stroller, but it has a few shortcomings. The biggest is the hood - it is only a layer of fabric and although it can be extended, it is still short. You can buy a sun visor, but it's pretty impractical.
The rest is individual - what bothers some people, may not bother others; e.g. a lower seat and thus a little bit more difficult access to the shopping basket, a fabric bar that gets dirty and has to be washed (a leather one would just wipe clean), back positioning would probably be better with a lever than a strap... What I praise is the handle with PU leather with unlimited positioning possibilities, the suspension is absolutely perfect, and the wheels on which you don't get a puncture.