- easy handling
- comfortable ride even on difficult terrain
- reversing seat for both forward and reverse-facing
- nice colours in endless variations
- customised features (handbrake, loop liner, stroller details)
- large sitting area for the child
- full recline and an upright sitting option
- positioning of the legrest
- large basket
- beautiful modern design
- high purchase price
- folding is not one handed
Absolutely great all-terrain stroller, which is equal to the great TFK or THULE brands - compared to these strollers, it also has a reversible seat. Rear wheels are sprung, there's also a scratch resistant frame. The child's sleeping area is so large that it can accommodate a larger child of three years old.
I appreciate the quality of the upholstery materials - they do not fade in the sun. The wheels have quality bearings, which, however, when "worn out" you can easily replace at home yourself - and you still have a wonderfully quiet ride. The loop liner gives the stroller a great design. The large expandable canopy makes for maximum comfort in summer against the sun, as well as in the cold against wind and snow. I have no complaints, only perhaps the higher purchase price.
- I found no advantages
- Written in the desc
Bulky, heavy. Even the colour was quickly faded. We had it for about 3 months.
After my DS grew out of it, I passed it to my sister - she is already using it for her second child (and it is still working well)
- high-quality materials
- variability (accessories available)
- practicality and functionality
- not the lightest nor the most compact, but for what it is, one doesn't really expect any less (and it's all actually manageable)
- maybe not the most fashionable one
This is a "workhorse slash tank" kind of pram/pushchair. We could go through anything, and my little one was always super-comfy. I was very satisfied with it - bassinet- and seat unit-wise, and after my DS grew out of it, I passed it to my sister - she is already using it for her second child (and it is still working well).
- Quiet when walking
- Large mesh - excellent ventilation during summers
- Loop liner made out of memory foam, insulated on the winter side
- Easy manipulation and user-friendly brake system
- Wheels and suspension
- Reversible seat unit
- Easy to maneuver
- Size - it can accommodate a 3-year-old
- The seat can be fully reclined
- The brand name scratched out quickly from the handle
I really wanted to buy a new pram for our second baby. However, I couldn't find a single fault on the one we already have. Even though I was looking around, I was not able to find something better. After 2 years of use, it doesn't have any faults. I recommend a leather-covered version that doesn't need to be washed - you just wipe it and voilá. The footmuff is also awesome.