This is just one of the reviews of the Emmaljunga NXT90 stroller. Check for more reviews, specifications, or ask our stroller expert: Go to Emmaljunga NXT90 detail
- Possibility of getting inflated wheels
- Sport seat can be lied completely flat
- One has to use two hands to put down the carrycot canopy (often I carried sleeping baby to find out it's up)
- The break is so hard to push, it always moves the whole wagon, I am afraid to use it when the baby sleeps, it woke him up few times
- Suspension doesn't feel that great compared to other prams I tried on gravel roads.
We have used pram for 3 months now, only with the carrycot. It feels like a solid pram with quality materials.