- Suitable for large toddlers - plenty of space in the seat
- Large bassinet
- Tyres that guarantee passage through any terrain, even through the forest (tested)
- Possibility to use for sport running/inline etc.
- Easy to handle
- Smaller canopy
- Leg positioning is missing
- The seat unit cannot face the opposite direction
Wonderful, incredibly spacious, easy to handle stroller.
- large, inflatable wheels
- spacious seat
- quick turning
- puncture risk
- no reversibility
- short, open (too high over the seat back)
- missing rocking suspension
I "inherited" this model, and was rather unhappy with it, because I needed something completely different. I missed more coverage, a reversible seat, and some rocking to put my baby to sleep when using the pram mode. I wouldn't pay for it, but I guess it did its job. I am buying a brand new pram next time, however - and it will be very different from the Sky!
- Easy and quick folding
- Can get through difficult terrain
- Ventilation net for the summer
- A bit unstable on a slope (it's a three-wheeler)
I'm happy with this stroller. It was recommended to us for harsh terrain - as we live in a village. So far, it has passed through everything (forest, grass, meadow...).
Nippy maneuvering and a spacious seat. Very open, though, and the suspension could be softer. The hood is too short, and there's no leg rest adjustment.