- Looks OK
- Adjustable head position (for newborns)
- Front (steering) wheels are squeaky and rattling on even rather smooth surfaces which is unacceptable
Good-looking but Easywalker Rudey has crappy front (steering) wheels which ruin it completely for us.
Really roomy. Nice large wheels. Folds with the seat. Awesome basket.
- price is good for the value offered
- roomy seat as well as bassinet
- great accessories, I love the LED light and of course my son does the steering wheel (he's driving the stroller)
- steering wheel accessory is squeaking loudly :-D
A sturdy model for all kinds of terrain. Better for tall parents, even if the seat/bassinet sit not-so-high on the frame. Recommended to last the whole stroller-needing time.
- spacious seat
- large basket
- hood coverage
- large wheels
- handle not the best for very short moms
- mest on the extending panel of the hood
- not the lightest
Quite compact for the full size and the spacious - reversible - seat unit. A four-year-old fit inside even! Large basket, hood nicer even than in the photographs, and a very tall handle to go with it. We liked it, and can recommend it!
I returned it. The front wheels rattled, idk why, maybe a faulty piece.
- turning/lifting could be more agile (you need two hands)
- bumper bar should open more/easier
Very sturdy - I could even run with it, no tipping to the sides. Problems with quick turning and lifting to get up curbs. I would also make the gate-opening on the bumper bar open even more - it had to be partially opened then folded down, and if not done properly, a child might be able to hand on it a break it. Overall, a very solid, quality pram.