- unique look
- great push
- more spacious than it seems
- adjustable, comfortale handle
- slumped sitting position of my DD
- small stroller - better for shorter mums
- the frame scratches easier than not
- handle clicks loudly when adjusted (and it's not a one-hand adjustment either)
Fantastic push and unique design. Many moms turn their heads to look at us when out! Very happy with the foldability too. The seat is, however, not as upright as I would have liked, and my daughter, maybe because of the missing bumper bar, IDK, slides down and sits a bit slumped. Overall awesome, this one niggle I'd be happy to resolve, and all's very much fine from my point of view.
- Easy to fold and unfold
- Large shopping basket
- When walking fast, I kick it, and my husband does as well
- It is hard to control, especially when I want to tilt it up to get up a kerb - it has a weird center of gravity
Beautiful, small enough for traveling by car, but it is only suitable for shorter walks in the city.