- lovely design
- easy pushing and turning
- padded and with a belly bar included
- easy fold and compact after folding
- getting up a kerb
- canopy adjsutment
- backrest could be more upright and it's not sturdy
- foam parent handle (?!)
Loving the beauuutiful pattern. So glad to have the Mickey, it looks luxurious. Our girl likes to ride in it, still, she's trying to look out a lot, holding on to the bumper bar. So it could be more upright, and the backrest sturdier (now's kinda folding in half, but it's because of the small fold I think).
- compact (cabin size)
- easy to push
- easy to fold and open
- small basket
A nice and sturdy buggy for the price. It is lighter than some other compact/cabin-size strollers. Easy to steer and push. A good urban buggy for sure. Hopefully, it can last well and long.
- Comfy, roomy seat
- Only world-facing
- Small wheels
Pretty, super agile, nice seat-room-wise. Very compact, good even for plane travels. Quality matches the price. Good value for money.
- price-performance ratio
I tried more compact pushchairs in the shop and went for this one based on how I felt about them. I am happy with my choice and would choose it again.
- Easy to fold
- Great handling - even on slightly uneven terrain
- Folded takes up very little space
- Nice design
- Can be fully reclined
- None so far
We bought the buggy for traveling. Its very compact and lightweight.
- Easy to fold, and takes up little space
- Easy to handle
- Extendable canopy
- Narrow, that is an advantage for me
- Suitable even for bigger kids, depending on their weight of course
- Warranty for the construction is 8 years
- Mesh on sides for ventilation
- Good for taller people, as the handle is quite high
- Higher price
- Smaller basket
- Backrest positioning with a string mechanism is not the most practical
I do not own this buggy, but I had a chance to try it out. My kid - over 2 years old, 14.5kg - fits well in the seat. The buggy has a great center of gravity and is therefore very stable. It is easy to push and to put it put on its rear wheels (if popping a curb) is extremely easy. It is super lightweight and compact. It does not rattle (which is rare for this kind of buggy) and even passes through a bit of uneven terrain. It is a perfect travel buggy, in my opinion.
It is not suitable for harsh terrain, of course, due to its small wheels. This is an urban buggy for sure. I can recommend it, and I am also thinking about buying a similar type.
- Fast fold
- Suitable only up to circa two years
- Not ideal for the use in my country, as the pavements are not in a good condition
- High price
Lightweight and compact buggy, ideal for holidays.