- sturdy enough even if it doesn’t seem to be
- upright enough seat
- long seat/napping friendly
- feels like a doll pram (not substantial, the frame)
- there’s no bumper bar
- small wheels
- short canopy when reclined
I have the S Twist and my boy likes it very much. It feels like a doll pram but it is sturdy enough to last from our experience. I only wish a belly bar would be available...
I only keep it in the car to use in shops or on trips. For that, it's one of the best reversible options.
Too small wheels for me. Also, the stroller doesn't feel that sturdy. I would probably rather go for the Plus version because of the wheel size... Compactness is very nice, though.
- Reversible, lie-flat seat unit that works even with older toddlers
- Color choice
- Quality brand
- Many features packed in a single lightweight and compact pushchair
- Wheel size (if you plan to tackle some terrain)
- Canopy size
- Wobbly chassis (which is still an urban pushchair feature)
Small wheels, but you know that when purchasing it - even from the pictures. Great for shops and everyday chores (on an undemanding terrain), when you do need a reversible seat - then you can compromise on other things. Also, excellent to keep in the car.
Very nice seat. A little bit of a rattle, though.