- Large bassinet
- Gel wheels for any terrain
- Easy folding and changing of parts
- Easy steering
- Detachable bag that can be used as a backpack
- I didn't find any
I am totally happy with this stroller.
- wide carrycot
- suitable for broken roads
- ideal for winter
- easy to clean
- more difficult to push uphill
- takes up a lot of space in the boot
- no inflatable wheels
We bought the stroller for our son who was born before winter. We wanted a Nordic-type double stroller with plenty of room. There aren't always nice flat roads in the area, so we wanted it to be a little off-road as well. We put a lot of miles on it and our son slept many hours in it. Its roominess was perfect for a bigger child. On the other hand, it was quite heavy when pushing uphill and took up a lot of space in the trunk of the car.
I'm going to get one for my second child now. But if I had to choose a new one, I'd go for a sportier type.