- Looks nice
- Easy folding
- Seat size
- Shoulder straps length
This pushchair looks lovely! It is easy to fold and is compact so easy to get in and out of the car.
I got this pushchair as it has a higher weight limit but unfortunately the seat and harness size really let's it down! Little one is 3, he is on the larger size but the shoulder straps don't even fit over him!
He didn't like how reclined it is, even in the most upright position and due to not being able to use shoulder straps he would sit forward making it extremely hard to push. The basket looks big but is awkward to get too.
It would probably be fine for smaller/younger children.
- Lovely designs
- Good quality
- Handy little pockets
- Decent sized basket for such a small stroller
- Super compact and light
- Good raincover coverage
- Very small seat unit, no good for older children/tall toddlers, despite the high weight limit
- I found it quite hard to steer after using it for a few weeks, front wheels felt stiff
- Bulky raincover doesn't fit in basket without taking up all the space
Gorgeous stroller, feels lovely quality and has lovely little details, unfortunately the seat unit was just too small for us and my son reached the top of it before he'd even turned one year old, so we did end up trading it in for another stroller. Also found it quite hard to steer.
- small in size seat, not for an older toddler
- double wheels
A 2yo child doesn't fit in it, so not for large kids for sure. I am also not a fan of the double front wheels, leaves and such get stuck in them, not even talking about snow. But, yeah, it is not a winter pushchair...
- nice push
- great design
- not sure about the seat size
- my son is a bit slumped in the seat
Very light. Easy peasy to put together. The quality is nice but I am not sure how much it's going to last. For occasional use, though, we're happy with it so far.
It looks lovely and folds down compactly, both of which I love. The seat is not too roomy, though, and it also doesn't sit upright.