- Low weight
- Easy folding
- High quality aluminum frame
- Foam wheels
- Spacious shopping basket
- Carrycot and stroller bag in the same design
- Original cheerful designs to choose from
- Car seat wasn't padded enough
- I occasionally stepped on the brake when adjusting the handle to maximum height
I borrowed this - my nephew's - stroller and was very happy with it. It's lightweight - you load it in the trunk with one hand, I had my son in the other :-).
Despite the lightweight chassis, it's not a rattle. The basket is just the right size, the handle can be adjusted for taller parents.
The foam wheels went over any surface, even snow in the mountains. In 2 years, I've gotten about 2 pebbles stuck in them. The stroller is not cushioned like strollers with inflatable wheels, but it didn't bother me at all, I didn't have to worry about a puncture :-D When using the seat - bucket style, the stroller was a bit more unstable in turns, but that was just its low weight.
I liked the design of it, you can usually buy it everywhere with an apron for each part. The only minus for me was the smaller and not very padded car seat.
For me the perfect stroller. Beautiful design, lightweight, compact - and we've driven it all over the place. Deep bassinet is big, Nelly was not cramped in it. We traded the car seat we had for a Cosatto seat, but it was great. The seat is also cool, it has multiple positions and you can reverse the direction of travel.
The handle can be adjusted and the muff sat well on it. Included was also a changing bag, reversible cosytoes, a rain cover. The bassinet has loops for toys or a shade. The basket under the stroller was large, I could always fit everything in there. I didn't shop for hardly anything options and that's what I liked about it.
- A perfect maneuverability
- Beautiful colours
- Handle adjustable in height
- Foldable bassinet (easy to store when you don't need it anymore)
- Washable soft inner lining
- Seat liner + leg cover = footmuff
- Flat folding chassis
- Quick folding
- Tackles light terrain and snow
- Nice all-wheel suspension
- Foam wheels are puncture-free, but they take in a lot of small stones, which is an esthetic issue
- Better for the summer, spring, and autumn - not so for winter. The child does fit in, but the canopy provides just a small coverage
- No inclining function of the carrycot
A beautiful designer pram 😉 that will catch anyones eye.
- Exquisite design
- None, if something, that maybe it's not that easy to get spare parts in some countries
Lightweight, compact, great to maneuver.