For me the perfect stroller. Beautiful design, lightweight, compact - and we've driven it all over the place. Deep bassinet is big, Nelly was not cramped in it. We traded the car seat we had for a Cosatto seat, but it was great. The seat is also cool, it has multiple positions and you can reverse the direction of travel.
The handle can be adjusted and the muff sat well on it. Included was also a changing bag, reversible cosytoes, a rain cover. The bassinet has loops for toys or a shade. The basket under the stroller was large, I could always fit everything in there. I didn't shop for hardly anything options and that's what I liked about it.
- A perfect maneuverability
- Beautiful colours
- Handle adjustable in height
- Foldable bassinet (easy to store when you don't need it anymore)
- Washable soft inner lining
- Seat liner + leg cover = footmuff
- Flat folding chassis
- Quick folding
- Tackles light terrain and snow
- Nice all-wheel suspension
- Foam wheels are puncture-free, but they take in a lot of small stones, which is an esthetic issue
- Better for the summer, spring, and autumn - not so for winter. The child does fit in, but the canopy provides just a small coverage
- No inclining function of the carrycot
A beautiful designer pram 😉 that will catch anyones eye.
- Exquisite design
- None, if something, that maybe it's not that easy to get spare parts in some countries
Lightweight, compact, great to maneuver.