There is a lot of compromising, of course, but what would you expect with that weight and price point
- Nice push
- Good for occasional use
- Better for smaller kids
- Hard to maneovre with a heavier toddler
- Limited canopy size (they are more or less useless)
- Super hard to access the basket when the children are napping
- Fiddly manipulation and folding
- Flimsy brake
- On the bulky side when folde
Not the easiest to put up. Feels nice and sturdy and quite comfortable for the kids. There is a lot of compromising, of course, but what would you expect with that weight and price point.
Not too happy with it. The seats are not upright at all, the strap mechanism is hard to operate, ad the brake gets on the way. The fold could be smoother.
- lay flat seats
- soft bumper bars 🙃
- thin hoods
- double wheels
- bulky folded size
I think I expected a more compact fold with such a simple buggy. But for a second stroller for two kids, it's not bad. The quality is OK for the price.
- incredibly low weight
- side by side sitting experience
- lie-flat reclines
- one hand fold
- not much in terms of suspension
- therefore, not for bad terrain
- a bit wide when folded
Super lightweight. It is, however, best for smooth surfaces. Truly a shopping/travel pushchair. And a good one at that.