- upright seat
- automatic folding system doale even with a kid in your hands (like, really)
- lies flat
- rear wheels are larger than those on comparable buggies
- canopy wire - canpy feels flimsy and click only in the open position, or closes completely
It is almost perfect! The only thing I kind of do not like about it is the canopy wire in the front - it feels flimsy, and it only clicks into one open position. Apart from the canopy, I like how awesomely compact it is; the fold is truly one-handed and automatic, and... THE SEAT IS UPRIGHT! I don't know if because of the lever-operated mechanism or just made so, but I tried to find a travel buggy with an upright seat, and this one is the only one that met this requirement I found. So happy with that!
- Folding and folded size
- Seat space for my son
- Design (it's very nice, feels elaborate)
- Smaller wheels are not suitable for any worse bumps
- I sometimes activate the brake so maybe the brake placement (but it's rather rare)
It's fantastic. Of course, not for terrain, but for everyday errands, shops, and so on (we have a toddler already)... 👍 And - we have a hatchback and our larger pram was a pain to load in the boot. This is such a relief...
The only little niggle with it is the brake - I sometimes accidentally activate it with my foot.
I can honestly recommend it. It's a good push and a good quality. And the fold is magical...
- great budget option for travels
- comfy padding
- short back area
- not for any uneven terrain
- thin hood
Pretty. Affordable. Easy to fold.
- fast delivery
- quick assembly
- easy to handle in every way
- seat space?
- a bit heavier than an average model in this category
Wonderfully small and helpful. I got it from amazon, the delivery was super fast, and I only needed to attach the wheels. Easy-peasy! Maybe just a bit heavy for the type (but they claim a 22kg weight capacity, even though I am not sure if a 22kg child would fit in it).
- wheels!!! (beautiful)
- that no-effort fold happening pretty much by itself!!!
- canopy is high up, so even with that short-ish backrest, you WILL fit a taller child
- weight capacity of 22 kg
- compact after folding (mainly without the bumper bar)
- bumper bar included, and it serves as a carry handle as well
- overall easy manipulation
- fully-washable textiles
- PU leather details
- canopy is quite short and kind of thin
- backrest could be longer
- unfolding is not as smooth as the folding - I usually need both of my hands to do it the quickest possible
- quite long with the bumper bar attached
- it doesn't lay completely flat, but it is enough for napping
- basket is way too open in the front for my taste
- very tall parents might be kicking the rear axle since it is joining the rear wheels (and there's a brake in the middle to add to it)
I actually bought it because of those beautiful wheels - it reminded me so much of Mima Zigi (which I find super beautiful but a bit too expensive for my taste)! And, of course, the super-easy fold... it really folds almost by itself (you just need to "start" it).
I like that the leg rest is not short; on the other hand, I would love the backrest to be a bit longer. For occasional rides and traveling, it should be enough, I believe - we didn't yet have any big problem in that area, but let's see how it will grow with our DD. The higher weight (for this pushchair/buggy category) is balanced with the high, 22kg weight capacity. I don't think, though, that a 22kg child will still fit in the Goody!
It seems like a good(y) buggy for that price, so I would say I can recommend it - mainly if you need an occasional ride and a lot of folding/traveling!
I love the fold and the overall design, but I am really irritated by how the upper handle opens up (unfolds) when I grab the folded stroller to carry it
- doesn't hold closed when folded and carried
I love the fold and the overall design, but I am really irritated by how the upper handle opens up (unfolds) when I grab the folded stroller to carry it, making me having to push it back closed again. OK overall, but I wish this didn't happen as much.
I love the fold; it makes my life so much easier when in a hurry or while traveling. I do, however, wish for a longer laying surface since my boy likes to nap in the stroller. The hood is also more for decoration - I find it too short (for a smaller child - I guess with a taller one, it will be better). Good buy for that price, but some details could be better thought-of.