Absolutely hopeless, the only time the wheels actually decide to go forward is when you're walking along rough concrete
- Car seat
- Main part is not sturdy enough
- Wheels are awful
First of all, this is a great stroller for ease of use when folding and unfolding or when attaching the car seat but unfortunately anything positive ends there.
I found that the actual main stroller that holds the seat isn’t very sturdy - it seems to move back and forward which then wobbles baby about. But the worst thing about this stroller is by far the wheels - the front wheels have a complete mind of their own and they have no grip. I find myself walking around the shops with 2 front wheels locked sideward. It’s just absolutely hopeless, the only time the wheels actually decide to go forward is when you're walking along rough concrete.
- It is a lightweight system, and easy to manage
- We paid for a broken product that did not get replaced and we were not compensated for
- Huge difficulty contacting Chicco
- Poor customer service
- Not worth the risk
Be warned, if anything is wrong / damaged, you will not be able to get a replacement or refund.
We bought our system in November and contacted Chicco when we realized the popper was broken on the cover so it would not sit on the pram properly. They said it would be replaced in March. Still nothing despite email after email to them. Shockingly bad customer service.
- streamlined, smart looks
- easy to use. good to push
- quality seems good (for the price)
- rain cover doesn't hold on the carrycot that well
- suspension leaves a lot to be desired
- no isofix base for the car seat
- ok weight (for a system), but it feels heavy nonetheless
- folding is not that smooth
- higher weight of the carrycot
- hard-to-release brake
It's an OK system, well worth the money - if it's something you like design- and functions-wise. Use is predominantly urban, and the fold, space, the weight, they're all OK. Even though on paper, the weight seems very ok for a system, it feels a bit heavy to use. Otherwise, straightforward, not problematic, and that is very nice for this category of a stroller system.
- not too bulky
- comfy carrycot mattress (but a wee too small, the carrycot)
- ok car seat
- simple seat unit
- easy to maneuver
- nice basket
- I don't get how to fit the rain cover properly
- instructions are too simple
- a little too wobbly a chassis
- no Isofix base included
A fab looking, simple, easy to use (once you get the knack for it) system - a very good choice for undemanding urban parents. A bit stiff (mainly the brake and the folding mechanism), too sturdy and a bit wobbly at times - but for that money, it does the job. As a woman, I also like that it looks good.
- nice price
- nice looks
- low chassis
- no suspension
OK. Quality is adequate for the price. I miss some suspension. And my husband is not too happy about the height of this pram.
Easy to use and nice-looking, but nothing much for bumpy sidewalks. Don't even think of off-roads ;-)