- An array of accessories
- The carrycot usable in the car instead of a car seat
- Extras (zipped rain cape, integrated net, ...)
- Good suspension
- Inflatable wheels
- Good all-terrain stroller
- Expensive spare parts (some hard to find)
- Stability of the three-wheeler
I was happy with the stroller, even though I had "inherited" it, so it was already used by one baby. The frame cracked, we bought a second one second hand and it was cracked as well (that mom claimed she sent it and it wasn't cracked, maybe in transit, I didn't address it). Also, the wheel locks get destroyed quickly.
The stroller has a superbly sophisticated design with lots of gadgets that have wowed me. It's a three-wheeler and takes some getting used to, especially at curbs or getting on/off the bus.