For me the best choice. Easy to use. Lightweight frame, folds quickly and takes up little space. It can be operated with one finger, and has excellent suspension. So I really recommend it. Best choice ❤️
- Easy driving
- The basket got wet and it doesn't hold its shape anymore. But you probably can buy a new one. Just a shame a different type of basket is not available...
- The nappy bag... I would love more compartments inside as it should be used for diapers and all you need...
- The apron for the seat unit is too large. Maybe it's better with larger toddlers...
A very good pram. Easy driving, great suspension.
- Great for every terrain
- A really large bag-style basket
- Extremely large carrycot
- The changing bag is not practical
- The changing bag broke after a week of use (a handle broke off)
- The bag/basket, if loaded fully, gets stuck in the wheels
A practical model for the city as well as all-terrain. The carrycot is extremely spacious (90 cm). The bag/basket in the bottom part of the chassis accommodates even a big load of shopping.