- lightweight and ultra-compact "buggy", ideal for the plane
- quite spacious - a 3-year-old child can fit and has room
- longer stroke
- full recline, 2 leg positions
- rain cover, thin fabric leg cover and dust bag included (again great for air travel)
- tackles a light dirt road just fine
- nice design
- it is not possible to position the handlebar for parents
- a little less maneuverable
- slightly higher price
Very compact and lightweight buggy, which have travelled a lot with us by plane and have been on all our holidays. In one movement it can be folded into a very small size. Ideal for travelling by plane, where it was definitely the most compact stroller and was a great helper on all our holidays. The stroller is quite roomy, no "rattle", it went with us through even light dirt roads. Of course it is not for big terrain, but even on broken pavements and light dirt roads, we managed to walk with it just fine.
Quite spacious, the 3-year-old still rides in it sometimes. The frame seems to be sturdy even after a year of use (although not daily, rather occasional). After more than a year of frequent use it shows almost no signs of damage.
The disadvantage is slightly worse handling under load, but this is practically the case with all buggies according to my experience.