- Love how light it is to lift into a 4wd!
- Very easy to push
- Very easy to work- everything white has a function
- The extra-large fold-out hood is excellent for sunny old Australia!!
- Wish it had a one hand fold
Light to lift in the car.
- bulky fold
- not a one-hand fold
I love it. So stylish and lightweight. Just bulky after folding, and the fold is not one handed.
I am a short mum (under 160 cm), and it feels like pushing a tractor. But it's not a fault of the stroller; it's just a bad fit. The design and quality are, anyway, really nice. The price is a bit too much, but for those being ok with that, a quality stroller with a luxury factor in it.
I would only make the fold easier (one-handed) and more compact, other than that, all is working well with me
- viewing window
- handlebar - well made and with a wider range of heights than the Uppababy Vista has - so I am ok, and my tall hubby is ok with it as well
- sibling board (w/seat) available
- bulky fold
- no individual leg rest adjustment
They say you can fold it even with the bassinet attached. Well, you can, but the package is really bulky, so I don't recommend doing that. The handlebar with plastics protruding to protect the PU leather handle is a nice small touch. I am welcoming the large peek-a-boo window that BGB finally added on the canopies, hooray! The driveability is great, and the overall quality of the stroller is also nice and visible. I would only make the fold easier (one-handed) and more compact, other than that, all is working well with me.
- Large carrycot
- Easy maneuvering
We started using it immediately after being released from the hospital. My DS was 2 weeks old at that time. I appreciate its capability to go through any terrain. The maneuvering is excellent, even with one hand.
- Good to push
- Perfect hood
- Nice resale value for later
- Spacious bassinet
- Various accessories to choose from
- Big when folded, takes up the whole boot
- No one-hand folding
- Not spacious enough for an older toddler (the seat could be larger)
- Not that all-terrain as one would think
- Everything is expensive, and much of it sold separately
Nice, but a bit expensive system where you need to buy a lot of things separately. If it's ok for your budget and your boot is large, it's a modern-mum must-have starter option.
Very very expensive. Not as all-terrain. I liked the Buffalo I owned with my first much more. But it's a Bugaboo. Not bad, obviously.
I love everything about it, maybe except for the not-as-compact fold. Fully recommending it.
- seat space and type
- I find it still kinda large after folding
Super expensive, but you get a quality worth the price. Loving the canopy. Great versatility.
Fox is just the best! And the second edition hood is simply awesome!!! I like the fold, but it wasn't bad before either.