- Only the fabric looks good
- And the model is slim and sleek
- It’s a heavy one
- Hard to turn left or right
- The stroller always goes to sleep position after unfolding
- No pockets
- The under basket is small too
- The brake system is a disaster - if you don’t have strong shoes it’s hard to pull it up
The stroller is not easy to use, we have to put a lot of force on the push bar to go forward or to turn left or right. Forget about uphill. It is quite heavy and it’s not so easy to unfold either. The front wheels' swivel function stopped working within 6 months of purchase, the front wheels are small so not suitable for the country side. Lifting the break is a tough task too.
It's not as lightweight as I hoped, but it's quite sturdy at least. It does, however, feel a bit heavier than it is while pushing, so the push is not as smooth I'm guessing (or it may be the center of gravity that doesn't fit me 100%.
The assembly was easy. It’s a doddle to fold, and it takes up very little space in my car boot. Basket is large enough. I do mind those ventilation sides - what wioth it in winter?! And the (small) brake is not flip-flot, or large dad-shoe friendly, since you have to kick it from the bottom to release it. Laat thing, the handle doesn't adjust, so if you're tall, you'll find yourself crouching a bit while pushing.
Anyway... happy with it overall.
- nice folding
- stylish wheels
- the backrest is always reclined when I unfold the stroller
- \stiff\" suspension"
- it doesn't go up curbs that easily
Overall, I am not the biggest fan of its driveability, but it's a stylish urban model that you can and will use until the end of stroller days.