- A cup holder and rain cover included.
- Product built quality seems good.
- Basket area is spacious if the seat is not in a sleeping position.
- No suspension.
- Hard wheels and noisy and jerky on cobblestones.
- Extremely rigid to push with the child on.
- Need to put a great effort to raise on curbs.
Not satisfactory experience at all. Extremely difficult to push on rough terrains and hard to maneuver on curbs due to a lack of suspension. The wheels feel too hard and noisy on cobblestones. It was too exhausting to push the stroller with a 21 months old toddler weighing around 12 kg. My husband can use it, but it would be tough for a woman to move around.