- Manoeuvrable with one hand
- Comfortable even for an older child
- Zippered pocket for all the essentials + basket under the stroller
- It has a well-designed sun canopy, partly made of mesh, which is a plus for fresh air flow; I cover it with a diaper in case of too much sunlight
- The legs cannot be raised to a fully horizontal position - the system is not quite made to put the child's torso in a fully horizontal position
- When folded, it is compact, but the seat is open - outside, so it can eventually get dirty on its side in the hallway, for example
We are very satisfied with the stroller. It has withstood walking on the beach in the sand and on snowy roads, especially because of the large rear wheels - you tilt it towards you on them and off you go.
Roomy enough - you can walk fast with it and it's still pretty stable (you'd be surprised that some strollers can't handle this). Very comfortable in our opinion, baby fell asleep in it with absolutely no problems at any time. It even carries an older child quite easily at times (6 year old :) ).