I bought this stroller as a pre-loved one as I wanted to use it only when we are at my parents', so I wouldn't have to carry our primary stroller with us (it is a bit heavy). I have to say, it was a good purchase. We used the stroller with both my kids. We even gifted it for another baby in our family after that, so it truly survived a lot.
The seat unit can be either forward- or parent-facing, and it can be fully reclined. The leg rest is adjusted automatically with the backrest. The hood can be enlarged by unzipping. It is comfortable for the baby, easy to maneuver for the parent, and with an easily accessible basket underneath.
- everything :-)
- lockable wheels
- lay-flat seat unit
- fully removable and washable textiles
- I don't think I have something to complain about
- maybe a little heavy
I was more than satisfied. Youll most certainly use it for up to three years.
- huge carrycot able to accommodate a baby with a super-fluffy footmuff
- a hard-base backrest of the seat unit - the baby is secure in it
- adjustable backrest, leg rest
- the car seat includes a removable head hugger and takes up even a larger baby (up to 13 kg)
- every hood is removable
- adjustable handlebar
- all three parts (carrycot, seat unit, car seat) simply click on the frame
- it's quite difficult to carry it uop the stairs with a 10kg child
- weaker suspension makes for a hard ride - you will feel every unevenness
From the usual 3 in 1 systems, this is undoubtedly a more lightweight one. The manipulation with it is effortless.
It is not suitable for winter.