- Quite a large basket and accessible even lying down
- Carrying capacity up to 23 kg
- Relatively light
- Very easy to handle
- It's also slightly cushioned - you can walk up a kerb just fine
- The wheels are not foam or plastic, but rubberized - the stroller does not rattle
- The canopy is long, can be unfolded into 3 parts, with a ventilation window inside
- Can be put into full reclining position with one hand, with a lever
- Removable handle
- Footrest positioning
- Rear pocket for small items
- Spacious seat
- Overall lying length is 82 cm, which is plenty (for a buggy)
- Parent handles high enough - they are plastic-rubber
- Wide detachable belt between the legs
- Occasionally the brake does not hold, need to press on both sides
Overall for me a totally great choice, quality-ratio-price... and it's much more beautiful in person than in photos. When we are out for a long time, my daughter sleeps in it for 1,5-2 hours - she is 2 years and 3 months and 93 cm.
For an umbrella stroller, fantastic, and for the price..!
- High load capacity
- Good storage
- Suitable for a large child
- Can't pull out the restraint straps
If I'm going to rate this umbrella buggy directly just among the same type, for me it's a totally awesome buy. We bought it as a travel stroller for our 3 year old daughter for such use as a ride to the store, town, zoo, etc. It's lightly cushioned, folds and unfolds easily, the backrest lies flat, the stroller doesn't tip over, it has a handy basket and pocket on the back of the backrest. It also has tests for safety.
We have a plain grey colour without various decorations, it doesn't look cheap.