5 parent reviews
- Large carry cot
- Easy to handle
- Easy to fold and unfold
- Easy to maintain thanks to the leatherette surface
- Ventilation mesh in the canopy
- The canopy unfolds beautifully so the sun doesn't shine on the baby or pull on him
- Great equipment - 3 in 1 set, raincoat, mosquito net, drink holder, and a blanket in the cot
- Adjustable backrest in the cot
- We don't have opinions about the seat unit as we haven't used it. By the time my daughter went into the seat unit, she wouldn't fit in this one with a footmuff (it is too small)
We were happy with the cot and the car seat and are keeping those parts and the frame it for our next child.
- Pretty, elegant
- Extendable canopy
- The wheels are very close together - you can see it in the picture, and it's not stable (but otherwise I was satisfied)
The pram is quite ok. The materials are great, and overall the stroller is very nicely made - except for the wheels.
So many possibilities :-) And it's a breeze, the manipulation.
- a hard-to-access basket, you can't load things in it easily
A very good, spacious pram. Suitable even for snow. I recommend it.
- Large bassinet
- It's a Polish 3in1 stroller system
I was not very happy with it 🤔