- Very light and compact
- Excellent driving characteristics
- Long canopy
- Nice and spacious bassinet
- Handbrake (just a little stiff)
- Handle with a wheel lock
- It is very difficult to brake on and off - it is almost impossible to do it barefoot or in sandals...
- The canopy of the pushchair version does not have a safety lock, my son keeps unlocking it
- Accessories must be purchased separately, including a belly bar and a rain cover
- It doesn't reverse to face the parent (seat unit), but this makes the stroller lighter
A very high quality stroller that in my opinion has only a few downsides.
We first used the jogger for our son from a year and something, then the bassinet for our daughter. I was surprised that the bassinet even rocks a bit. As my (now heavier) son rode around in the pushchair, the suspension was more loaded and didn't rock as much, so I was worried about how the stroller would behave with a newborn - but I was pleasantly surprised.
However, I drive over bumps very carefully, it's not a stroller for off-road (although it can handle it), but primarily for roller skating. For a baby in a deep stroller, a classic rocking stroller is still the best for off-road, which we also have, for example, for the mountains on forest paths and trails.