1 parent reviews
- truly all-terrain, even with two kids on board
- great hand brake that helps so much while going downhill
- the basic carrycot is a bit smaller in size, but the Deluxe is absolutely alright size-wise, and superb overall
- carrycot only faces rearward (only parent-facing)
- I minded a bit that the backrest cannot be adjusted individually, but my kids seem not to mind the style of the seats at all
For such circumstances - two kids needing a stroller at the same time - I am happy with my choice. I didn't find anything better or comparable, maybe except a Peg-Perego, but that seemed less terrain capable...