- hoods are extendable
- easy to clean - take apart
- the wheels could be bigger
I am very happy with it. Its the perfect choice for children that are already sitting by themselves.
- Rather compact
- Not too bulky, which is perfect for a small-ish car
- Extended hoods are an asset in the summer
- No fading in the sun
- Fully sitting, half-sitting and fully reclined position
- I wasn't fond of the foam-covered wheels
It's fine. No squeaking, sturdy chassis... A disadvantage would be the driveability when the kids are already big and heavy - I think it's because of the foam wheels, which I would change for better ones. It's hard to push in the snow.