- Big wheels with suspension
- Lots of colours and fabrics to choose from
- Spacious carrycot
- Huge hood on the seat unit
- Wind breaker in carry cot
- Rain cover, bag, cup holder, etc, included
- Backrest in a carry cot didn't work in a seated position
- When a loaded bag is on the handle bar, the pram is not really stable
I used this stroller for my 2 kids from birth to when they wanted to walk on their own (approx. 18 months of age). It is a good stroller, I took it to field and woods and it never had any issue.
It has a big hood, the gel filled wheels are great, kids were happy in this pram. Some things didn't go smoothly (setting a seating possition in the carry cot) but for the money I paid for it it did a great service.