A stroller expert helps
Ask Eli
a stroller expert answers:

Where to get replacement inner tuber for an Adbor Duo double pram?

Stewart • 10 Nov 2021

I work for a charity that helps families who cannot afford basic items. We have had an Adbor Duo donated and would like to pass this on to a deserving family. Unfortunately, the front tyres are flat and the inner tubes have perished. Where can I buy replacement inner tubes for this model?

Also on Spotify, Apple & Youtube

In our first year, we, at Strollbery, helped thousands of parents from 207 countries. And helping is what we've cared about the most.

We are OH-SO-MUCH into Christmas (& music) that we made a special holiday song for you to share this vibe. We hope it brings you a tiny bit of calmness (we all need) ♥️


eli & vii
Eli • 11 Nov 2021

Hey, Steward,

Any inner tubes are rather easy to get in any better (larger) bicycle shop. Take your pram to a bike shop (probably call them in advance just to be sure they can help), they'll provide you the right size inner tubes for the weels/tires of your pram.

Another, though harder, way would be to contact the manufacturer, Adbor, directly; you'll find the contact page for Adbor here. As they are located in Poland, this might not work, but it's worth a try.

Good luck!

Your -very berry- Eli.

Now, this is your place to ask. I'm listening.