1. Today we tried a Lexa Elite, but even when trying it empty on a smooth apartment floor, it made these squeaky, crackling sounds when steering to the left or right. Do you think this unit was defective and should move silently on smooth surfaces, or is this normal for lightweight models with small wheels? When we tried several buggy models in a retail store, we did not notice anything like this.
2. We were interested in the Lexa Elite because it can be folded in the rear-facing position, which may save some time. How substantial do you think are these time savings really? Is it maybe not worth focusing on?
3. Which rear-facing models would you recommend in general?
4. Why are so many people interested in airplane cabin dimensions? Our understanding is that you can check in any large-size stroller for free, and on board of the airplane, you cannot use it anyway, so why bother about the dimensions? Just out of fear of it being damaged in the luggage compartment of the plane? Or is there another reason?
5. Isn‘t there any model that combines a more or less lightweight design (up to 9kg) with all-terrain wheels and decent durability? It seems that all travel models try to save weight on the wheels, but that does seem like a foul compromise to me. Why skimp on that essential part?