I'm trying to decide between the Peg-Perégo Vivace, Veloce and the Book (which on their website is now 51cm and reversible). I cannot really figure out what the substantial differences are.
My wants are:
- Something no wider than 51cm
- A comfortable, lay flat seat, rotating seat with a seat back height min 48cm
- Large canopy with excellent sun protection and ventilation
- Good suspension (cobblestones!)
- Good steering
- Handlebar height good for both 170cm and 183cm people
- Decent storage underneath
- Bumper bar.
All 3 of these strollers seem to fit my requirements, more or less. Is there something I'm missing? What should be the deciding factor to my decision?