A stroller expert helps
Ask Eli
a stroller expert answers:

Emmaljunga Double Viking: What type of rain cover do you use for this double pram?

Also on Spotify, Apple & Youtube

In the three years creating Strollbery - for free, in our free time, we are proud to have helped thousands of parents from more than 207 countries. And helping is what we've cared about the most.

Being musicians as well, we created a special holiday song for you to share a wintery, Christmas vibe with us. We hope it brings you a bit of calm (we all need it). ♥️


eli & vii
Carrieanne Reid • 03 Nov 2022

Hi, I’m just wondering what type of rain cover do you use for this double pram? Thanks

Eli • 03 Nov 2022

Hiya, Carrieanne,

I believe Emmaljunga means the parent to use the single carrycot (ad then seat) rain cover for the arts, otherwise I did not find the original double rain cover for this. Apart from that, you can always use a universal rain cover for double prams, like this one on Amazon, for example. Be sure to just search for a 'double stroller rain cover' and pick one that is on a similar type of stroller, and you'll be fine. Or better yet, go visit any larger baby store and try a few out (or let them advise you from what they have in offer).

Your -very berry- Eli.

Now, this is your place to ask. I'm listening.